This course is a generic team leading qualification suitable for all sectors.
Who is this Qualification for?
This qualification is for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards. This qualification should: be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression ensure equality of opportunity for all wishing to access the qualification.
What are the potential job roles for those with this qualification?
- The Qualification is suitable for job roles in all sectors.
- Manage Personal Performance and Development
- Communicate Work-Related Information
- Lead and Manage a Team
- Principles of Team Leading
- Understand Business
You will also be required to complete a number of optional units. These will be selected based on your specific job role.
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading
- Essential Skills – Application of Numbers Level 2
- Essential Skills – Communication Level 2
- Essential Skills – Digital Literacy Level 2
What are the benefits of this qualification?
It gives the learner an opportunity to develop and demonstrate competence as a Team Leader, Section Leader, Floor Leader, Trainee Supervisor, Call Centre Team Manager or Supervisor. Develop and demonstrate the skills and knowledge to develop the core competencies of the roles above, including team leadership styles, team dynamics, problem solving, providing support, managing the work of teams and communication techniques. Develop personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS). have existing skills recognised and achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
Completion of this qualification is a maximum of 12 months.