This course is a generic management qualification suitable for all sectors. Suitable for those in a senior management role.
Who is this Qualification for?
The Level 5 NVQ Diploma in Management and Leadership is designed for learners’ to develop core middle management skills and competencies. It also introduces learners to strategic management concepts, preparing those who aspire towards senior management roles.
What are the potential job roles for those with this qualification?
- The Qualification is suitable for job roles in all sectors.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design business processes
- Manage strategic change
- Provide leadership and management
You will also be required to complete a number of optional units. These will be selected based on your specific job role.
- BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Management
- Essential Skills – Application of Numbers Level 3
- Essential Skills – Communication Level 3
- Essential Skills – Digital Literacy Level 3
What are the benefits of this qualification?
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop and demonstrate current technical skills and sector related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles. This includes topics on providing leadership and management, contributing towards strategic plans, designing business processes and managing strategic change. The course also recognises existing management and leadership skills and allows the learner to develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Completion of this qualification is a maximum of 16 months.