This course is a generic management qualification suitable for all sectors. Suitable for those in a middle management role.
Who is this Qualification for?
The Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management is for learners who work in, or want to work in management roles such as Manager, Quality Manager, Business Manager, Business Improvement Manager and Area Manager.
What are the potential job roles for those with this qualification?
- The Qualification is suitable for job roles in all sectors.
- Provide Leadership and Management
- Develop and Implement an Operational Plan
- Develop Working Relationships with Stakeholders
- Manage Personal and Professional Development
You will also be required to complete a number of optional units. These will be selected based on your specific job role.
- BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Management
- Essential Skills – Application of Numbers Level 2
- Essential Skills – Communication Level 3
- Essential Skills – Digital Literacy Level 2
What are the benefits of this qualification?
It gives learners the opportunity to develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that support competence in the job roles. This includes skills in leading and managing staff, recruiting and selecting employees, developing and implementing operational plans, developing working relationships with stakeholders, and managing business risks. To develop the role-related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles stated above. The course also allows learners to have existing skills recognised, achieve a nationally-recognised Level 4 qualification and develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Completion of this qualification is a maximum of 16 months.